Sunday, June 17, 2012

BOOTY CALL

 no, not that kind of booty call
in my old age...
I'm beginning to like this kind better
Pirate Booty

a fun trip to Santa Fe with peeps

and a fun spree
I won't be back before the June 30 wedding
and probably not in the fall either so I 
LOADED UP!

Tea table...man I was loving me some of those blue and lavender shades this trip
the runner will go in my long hallway into the art gallery
the amethyst ball was on my porch (UPS) when I got home...
it along with some copper balls and spires will go on the roof peaks

I spied this pot when I first walked in the gates of 
Jackelope
it was cracked which only means 
I got it cheaper!

for purple sage on my porch!

to hold all those wet towels in the atrium

WHOOP!

always pine nuts...so good in salads and pesto!
bought these at Trader Joe's
it is one hippie grocery store
my favorite kind!

love the spiritual influence of New Mexico

I love love love this book!
It came from the gift store in the La Fonda where we stayed

these will all end up together in some kind of vignette
I am going to find a seashell on the beach to go on the pink candlestick
when we take Betty to Port Aransas in July

I love her
and her crown

I love her too

and that pretty pink box is from my bff
happy birthday to me!

Yep...a pirate's booty from a soulful town in a hippie's world
D.E.L.I.G.H.T.

3 comments:

LKB said...

Well crud - I didn't know you were going to Santa Fe - I've decided to decorate my office with the colors and flavors of the high dessert. I would have sent you a shopping list for me. Glad you had fun and raked in a ton of great stuff for the casa.

laurie said...

you are my kind of gal, what a haul,, I love love it all!!!!

LA VIE EN ROSE said...

Yes, what a haul!! love doing things like that! There's such a sense of satisfaction stocking up!!!

Sharon
xxxx