Friday, July 15, 2011

JULY 15, 1960

Was a great day indeed!

This is the day my very best friend forever and ever came into my life and has been there every day almost without exception.

She is:
Beautiful inside and out
Hilarious
Kind
Generous
Smart
Energetic
and the list goes on and on and on

and I am so thankful that she is my sister friend!

We have big plans...when we both go live together in the manor we are going to hide folk's slippers and sit by and laugh.  We will probably swipe the laxative from the cart and put in the nurse's tea.  We will talk about our children and their children and certainly our husbands who will be down the hall sleeping...as they should be. 

But that's many years from now because she hasn't turned 50 yet or so she says...except she forgot to change her birthdate on facebook so the secret is out.

So between now and then...we will talk on the phone everyday about the good in our lives and how lucky we are to have each other.

And today, I will wish her a happy birthday and tell her how great I think she is...

because she is....

No comments: