I just had a birthday...happy birthday to me...
( as we continue here in our little town )
and many more
and many more
...on channel 4..and stay alive on channel 5...
I reflect over my life as I have come smack dab to the middle of it-- here are the things I have learned
1. Keep it simple
2. Be nice
4. Fight like hell for something worth the fight...cussing and stomping included
5. Let go if you need to let go...cry in your closet and wear red lipstick to the grocery store
6. Learn all you can from bugs and birds and 5 year olds...they are the wisest creatures on all the earth
7. Love, love love love love...and love some more and tell it when you love it...like...
"I love you so stinkin much"
but tomorrow I will love you more than that
and guess what? I love you!
and now that I am convinced that 60 is the new 30...(that makes me 26)...I will do over my 20s and 30s in a whole new not so foolish way
1. I don't need cute shoes or purses to go with every outfit...and I don't need an outfit
2. I am nice
3. A giver is a liver and a taker is a spleen
4. I don't have to fight like hell anymore because I have everything I could possibly need or want
5. I did let go and I have 4 tubes of red and orange lipstick and I go to the grocery store mostly for wine
6. Have you seen Epic? Sneak in a ginger martini to go with your salty popcorn and "get it"...it's for real!