Tuesday, April 26, 2016

YELLOW BIRD BOUTIQUE


may I introduce you please?



TOGETHER THEY....

  • both have jobs
  • have a teen, 8 year old, 1 year old and June Carter Cash lab
  • teach Sunday School and volunteer for other local events and charities
  • own and operate Yellow Bird
  • are under full scale home remodel and have been eating out of a crock pot for months
  • build custom cool stuff for customers like the light below
  • go to auctions on the weekends to find cool stuff for customers
  • are about to launch a vintage lumber yard
  • and never and I mean never ask anything of anyone

this family is one cool family
and I am so proud of them!

I hope you like the link to their online store!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will visit for sure, I hope you are well,

Unknown said...

I would have to hold on to my wallet at this store!!! Love the reclaimed wood tables.

Thanks for introducing us to this great spot, my friend.

Marissa said...

Sounds really neat i wil head over there today for sure....

decorayadora said...

Hi ,, i love your blog ,, you have a new follower
Angelica