Tuesday, October 18, 2016

THE HOLY MOUNTAIN

Somebody I love is having another birthday and I am in the process of making him a new crown!



If I lived anywhere in the world and could choose anywhere in the world to go for a long weekend celebration...in other words if I lived in Paris, I would want to spend my time in New Mexico

S.E.R.I.O.U.S.L.Y.

This weekend we have chosen a little hide-a-way that is tucked into the trees in Taos
It is called the El Monte Sagrado which means


cocktails with friends we will meet up with

spa....say yes please!

soulful spaces

indoor outdoor places

and a picnic somewhere between Taos and Chimayo
to rub our hands in the holy dirt and take in the view of those aspen leaves changing
on


to celebrate the life of this little boy who I adore!






4 comments:

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

Sounds like a wonderful getaway, Gina.
Happy birthday to your Mister. :)
xoxo, T.

NanaDiana said...

Happy Birthday to the little guy, Gina. I have been to Taos.It is beautiful there. xo Diana

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

you couldn't pick a better place to take a break. Have a great time.

handmade by amalia said...

Adorable. Happy Birthday.
Amalia
xo