Wednesday, December 14, 2016

HE CALLED ME POPPY

He's not quite 2...his 2nd birthday is late February


Just the other day, out of the clear blue sky, as plain as day, he called me

POPPY


many many years ago, before Grace ever even considered children, I had a dream that she had a little boy who called me
POPPY

but before that....

there were two precious little girls who call me POPPY...one is 9 and one is 3


and another young lady that came into my life when her daddy married my Grace--she calls me POPPY too

what a lesson in life and prayer and wishes and dreams and answers and plans and timing

now another one who will call me POPPY in a couple of years

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIENDS



I hope the things you whisper in Santa's ear
and dream sweet dreams of
and speak to God about when you are on your knees

happen

and I hope you can know what I knew that day...when

out of the clear blue sky
~*~
as plain as day
~*~
he called me
~*~
POPPY




7 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh! SO much fun! Congratulations on the sweet grands. All my grands call me Nana except for one and I am Nanny to him. lol Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family- xo Diana

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

You are loved very much by those adorable babies.
Hoping your holidays are filled with one happy day after another with these precious little ones, Gina Bobina!
Much love, T.

handmade by amalia said...

On, how sweet! As sweet as those little red slippers.
Amalia
xo

Laura said...

So so precious my friend!
Merry Christmas to you and yours:)

Laura

Algodão Tão Doce said...

Feliz Ano Novo!
Seguimos nossa caminhada na construção de um mundo mais justo, fraterno, humano, harmonioso e de doação.
Todos somos promotores da Paz...que começa em nossos corações e se estende a tudo que nos rodeia!!!
Obrigada por sua amizade e por fazer parte da minha história de vida!
UM ABENÇOADO 2017!!!!

Algodão Tão Doce said...

A gratidão é a memória do coração!
Obrigada querida, pela sua amizade sempre tão amável, fico
feliz em saber que em algum lugar desse mundo você existe. e
agradeço a Deus por sua atenção carinhosa!
Muitíssimo obrigada por compartilhar comigo os 04 anos do blog
Algodão Tão Doce!!!!!!!
Um big abraço, Marie.

Lux G. said...

Aw. They are so adorable. Happy birthday belated to your boy. :)