Monday, September 26, 2011

COMING AROUND AGAIN

I was telling a friend of mine the other day that one day you realize the last time you held your baby was the last time you'd ever hold them.

That day came and went for me the first time, but never again, I decided would I let it slip through my fingers without  reflecting on it.

And then, I realized another thing. 

That last time that you got to hold your baby really does come around again...when she has a little baby that is the exact spitting image apple not falling far from the tree kind of precious lump of sugar!

And what's even better than that? 

Getting to spend a whole beautiful day hiking and picnicing with them both to celebrate the day one was born so the other one could be!

Happy Birthday Peep #1....I love you ever so!

And as usual...today I will tell you about the day you were born...for the 31st time!

No comments: