Tuesday, September 6, 2011

THE LUCKY ONE

OK...it's taken me the whole weekend to get over the fact that Wine Tower is

L.A.M.E.!

Why do I have to be on the wine tower karma bus?

First of all....we order it in February...it arrives, damaged in June, finally gets here in September and I find out

it doesn't keep my wine cold enough.

B.O.O.G.E.R.

From the time I was little, going to the show at the Lyric, buying a cup of ice for a dime and grapefruit lifesavers for fifteen cents, crunching them together to get that icy cold citrusy yummy summer time flavor, I have been on this path...replaced by

Kim Crawford
Brancott
Nobilo
Monkey Bay
Mulderbausch

citrus heaven..especially since now it can be intoxicating...but the above should be chilled between 43-48 degress and lame wine tower only goes to 52.

So...if I want my icy cold chilled selection to come out of the refrigerator with lovely delicate dew on the bottle, I have to keep mine in the beer fridge in the garage.

So glad I'm not a wine snob!

No comments: