Friday, February 25, 2011

YET ANOTHER MALADY TO BEFALL ME

Ok you had your chance and not I will do what I have to do. I tried to be nice but with this email you are now aware of the fraud. That means your part of it. That is a felony and it mean prison time. You have till 12 noon tomorrow to put up a honest hit counter or I will let everyone know that your comitting fraud. Ed

This very threatening email came after one that I won't print because it's just too....hateful.

The pitfalls of online news come around now and then and usually, I really take things to heart and try to do a very good and honest, I might add..job of it.

Mr. Ed kind of caught me off guard and this more than likely came in repsonse to his bill he didn't want to remit.  The gist of the story is that he did not believe my online news has 1300 unique readers and 5000 hits a day.  I assure you, I am far too busy editing 4 of them to really even bother looking any more..but since he made me..I'm really quite proud.

With a secure (and honest) site counter in place, these are my top five responses to Mr. Ed.

1. Ed?  Are you off your meds again?
2. Ed?  Do you realize that often people accuse others of things they are doing themselves
3. Ed?  I'm busy
4. Yes Ed...after all these years you are the only one smart enough to finally catch me clicking on my own site 4,950 times a day.
5. Ed...would you like to buy a vowel?

No comments: