Tuesday, June 26, 2012

MONDAY

The countdown to wedding day begins!

MONDAY

Windows: not that any one will look out them, why do we put this kind of pressure on ourselves?

and speaking of windows...can you believe that all this glass
ALL THIS GLASS...was measured 1/4" too large?  So what would have been set Tuesday, will be set NEXT Tuesday...whoo boy, bet somebody got a butt chewin' on that one!


Laundry: remember...I still do my laundry down the street at my daughter's house...so want to get that done
Hoeing: The north side of our house is going to be our formal herb garden...weeds got out of hand last week
Light Fixtures:  not sure why I do this either..these are my brothers and sisters for heaven's sake
Well, that's about all I'm going to get done today.

On the house front, it's been a busy day.  Pool work, window framing, and roof vents.


 I got the roofers to install my copper finials


and my horse and buggy weathervane.

 I haven't driven down the street yet, so I'm not sure, but I think it's crooked.


BOOGER!










No comments: