I heard on KVII Channel 7 this morning that insomnia is caused by intelligence....that intelligent people's minds cannot quiet down enough to sleep and often race during the night....this kind of perked me up from my slumber that I had just entered into around 4 am...about the time my mind quits thinking about
1. What am I going to do tomorrow (today)
2. Do I need to call the Nat or go there to speak once again for those awesome tables that were $30 each
3. Do I put mirror on those tables or left over marble--Annie Sloan or leftover flat wall paint?
4. Did I invoice by email PTCI? After all it is September 3 (4th)
5. I am loving loving loving all the stuff I'm seeing on my favorite blogs
6. Ok...I'll browse one more time my favorite blogs...man I love my iPad
7. Will I bless God today with my actions words and deeds?
8. Is it time to get up yet?
9. Do I really want bees or just bee skeps...yep! both!
INTELLIGENCE and INSOMNIA...PROOF that my days have no closure!
10. And Tuesday is Blog Day at all the HPOs...and this one is a great one that made me laugh...my bo peep writes for the Perryton HPO and she's pretty darn funny!
I think I just about have all of my bases covered except for the damn dirty chicken......
Does it really make a difference? Not sure (ask me in 5 years and if she hasn't entered hormone fed poultry induced puberty, I will say yes).
and glory be to the heavens!
there are actually a few folks here working today at 822...so no Nat in Amarillo for me...oh no...I will be poised outside my 2nd story dormer cleaning my new windows that hubs installed on his vacation day, unobtrusively spying on what kind of work is really getting done!
so that in the middle of THIS night I can think about
1. my new weathered wood ceiling
2. that they really really could poke 75 feet of electrical wire while it was underground
3. how great those colorful tiles are going to look on my stairs
4. what the heck am I going to do on a beach for 7 days?
5. is it time to get up yet?