Tuesday, January 28, 2014


to be outside looking in
witness those you love
gain clarity

cool, neat, fun, wonderful, spectacular, refreshing, uplifting, jazzy, super duper, crazy good
I might add


Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

It sure is. To view, observe, report with CLARITY is one of the great pleasures of a writer! Have a magnificent day dearest Gina! Anita

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Witnessing those you love gain clarity likely makes it easier for oneself to gain clarity too :) beautiful thought.

White Lace and Promises said...

Sometimes you have to pause and reflect to mind it in this crazy, mixed up world.

NanaDiana said...

Yes- I seek clarity in all I do...and try not to be blinded by my own thinking- xo Diana

Marissa said...

reminds me of a quote.
by I don't know who.
it goes something like this.
"Close your eyes to see Clarity and be still to hear it.
Loved your tradition post too what a sweet baby.

Loi Thai, Tone on Tone said...

Indeed, Gina!! I also think it comes with age, experience, and well, life!
Happy Chinese New Year ahead! :)

Heather - New House New Home said...

You're so right, my friend.