Thursday, December 30, 2010

GOOD FORM!

It's December.  It gets kind of cold.  I still try to walk.  For my health.  I don't have to walk.  I want to.  At least that's what I tell myself.  "Yes,  you want to."

Yesterday I saw A.

He has to walk.  He is afflicted.  With a disease that took his mother's life and his brother's life at a very young age.  His ability to drive was taken from him.  He walks.  Not for his health, but because he must.

It's cold.  I'm pretty sure by the way he walks it must hurt.  He is bundled.  Hat, coat, gloves.

I see him down the block.  He meets three cars in a row.

He smiles.  He waves his happy exaggerated wave.  And he walks.

A=Amazing
A=Awesome
A=Attitude
A+ Albert...you are my kind of man!  You are an inspiration more than you will ever ever ever know!

No comments: