Thursday, December 23, 2010

ONCE I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO WIN


Once I thought, was pretty sure in fact that I was going to win the HGTV home in Sante Fe.

So sure in fact that I picked a home that I had already been to in Taos that I knew was for sale, left a token gift for house via peep, planned my sale of house I won to purchase house I visited and my speech to peeps about how magic it was to just plan on being blessed because you are a good person.

I'm sure the right person won.  She lived in Alabama.  So I am still in line for some good stuff.

We have a winter time Wheel of Fotune ritual.

Blazing pinon/oak mix fire
carpet picnic
cocktail
wheel of fortune
contest to shout out the puzzles

We are all good at solving
and sharing

so....I decided since we are all so good at it and so very lucky...I better get my Spin ID Number.

I did.

WHEEL. OF. FORTUNE!
7 PM CST

No comments: