There's not much better than a
I have not been surprised while driving down Hwy 207 a time or two
and hear the words on live radio
"Ok...we have on the line Frank from Spearman..."
What I love about Frank (the list is long)
He is passionate, he is honest and he says what he thinks
or in this case, posts it.
I use Facebook to promote the HPOs
and rarely comment, but I had to keep my fingers busy and off the keyboard as I read his post
to keep from typing
"FRANKIE FOR PRESIDENT"
please enjoy this thread so appropriate on
election day 2012
it all began with the above receipt and this comment
Food stamp corruption at work! Paid for by taxpayers and reform ignored by Democrats! When's the last time you had lobster?
- Frank Salgado Horse crap Paul. We all judge and we all throw stones! Whether the pic is photo-shopped or not, there still is abuse! Food stamps should go the ones who really need it. Hot damn! I hate when people come back with the "don't judge" mantra! Are we suppose to sit back and let crap happen? I have every right to judge! You know why? Because God is a wonderful mystery and when I stand before him in judgement, then He will correct me! Not Paul Renteria!
- Frank Salgado Oh so now you are a victim! You started this Paul! Feel free to delete me or don't comment on my posts. You know my political convictions! If you want to hate, then that's fine by me. Like you said.....you live your life and I live mine. No heartbreak here!
- Millie Groneman Archie There are those that need help and then there are those that abuse. When you personally see those that abuse it it can make you bitter. The elderly that only get $10 a month can also make you bitter. What bothers me the most is the kids that are in their early 20's and get $800 a month!!!!
- Tony Ortiz One shouldn't be mad at those who get food stamps. And it really shouldn't matter what they purchase with them. If they qualify, then they qualify. One should perhaps be upset with the people that qualify them. Right? I know that people only get a set amount per month depending on their income. If they choose to buy expensive items, then the food stamps won't render as much food. This would mean they maybe don't get meals for every day of the month. Whether they get 10 meals or 30 meals a month.....well, it's really up to them. I don't know if I qualify or not. But believe me, I've often wondered when I've had lower moments in my live. But, my mom always told me to never depend on Anyone for help. If I want it, then I get it. I do whatever i need to do. Work a couple more over time hours or pick up a side job. If I want lobster, then I'll make sure to Make the money so I can have it. We really shouldn't be upset or hate on those that have the assistance. We should work Harder so we Don't need the assistance. Sorry, but I have to get back to work now!;-)
- Orlando Ortiz HEY !!!! If I could get on food stamps I would totally do it and buy all yall lobster !!!!! Look, we are getting screwed by the government whether we like it or not !!!! (especially if Obama wins) The way I look at it, its our money to begin with so I say we all go apply !!! Who's with me ?????