Thursday, April 28, 2011

FUNNY THING ABOUT THINGS

While being the chamber director and beginning the windmill park, I took advantage of being the one to order samples for the brick pavers and tiles to be placed on the memory fence.

This little paver has been at 1107 since 2002.  There was really no place for it.  I had a few bricks missing on the front planter, but often I would find this brick on the sidewalk, in the yard, here and there and everywhere...

except set in concrete.

Today...this little old brick is set forever..in the chimney to the pizza oven where it will stay until somebody else outside the family buys this house...

except that will never happen.

So...this little brick is here forever.

hmmmm....that makes me think....I'll take a basil and tomato pizza!

No comments: