Wednesday, May 4, 2011

DEAR POTTERY BARN CATALOG

http://www.potterybarn.com/

I love you.  I am obsessed with your glossy pages and incredible vignettes.


If my sister and I were looking at you like we used to look at the Sears catalog in the back seat of the car...and I got what was on the left and she got what was on the right...(green + belong to me!)

I would never be disappointed.


I love everything in you.

I love the way you smell.

I love the way you feel in my hands.

I love the way you are with me where.ever. I. go.

I love the way your name appears on my credit card....we have a good thing going on here PBC...

Keep up the good work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi it's me, I am also visiting this site on a regular basis, this web site is in fact good and the users are in fact sharing fastidious thoughts.
Take a look at my website - Self catering

bj said...

OMG...I feel the exact same way. I just need to locate a mine full of M.O.N.E.Y. so PB and I could have a REAL relationship. :)