Tuesday, October 4, 2011

TO MY FRIEND LOY

No tour dates are currently scheduled for Neil Diamond at this time, but as soon as you feel much better I will personally write him a letter and ask for him to sing Sweet Caroline for you..in concert somewhere near to where you live...I hope OKC! 

And I will also request all the other songs that I know for a fact you know all the words to and sing out loud every chance you get...he needs to sing those too.

I am wishing and hoping and praying that your better than ever heart you will have by this time tomorrow will let you keep up with me in the you know what category (beer drinking in the morning) and that your sweet wife will have some time to shop and purchase while she is in Ohio.

Best and love to you both for sure...from home!

No comments: