Tuesday, June 14, 2011

BEST WISHES BFF


In the photos above notice the little girl with blonde hair and the most magnificent smile that you will ever see. I am the one on the left front corner.

In 44 years she has hardly changed.  Her personality bubbles.

Not much has changed between us.  We have been standing close to each other for a long long time.  And I mean close.

She is getting married to the man she loves...this Saturday.

I have been kind of emotional lately.  I don't really cry that much but have found myself tearing up these days and it finally hit me why...my bff is moving away.  She is getting married and moving away from the town she was born in.

I am beyond happy for her...but dang I'm gonna miss that little blond girl.

LooHoo....you are my friend for a lifetime and I love you more than you will ever know.

That David is one lucky dude to get to have my little blond friend!


No comments: