Thursday, June 30, 2011

MY GOLF BUDDY AND MORE


Finally....I got to golf last night with my bff.

All summer long during couple scrambles we never drew each other's names out of the "hat" so last night was the first we got to golf together in a long time. 

I have really missed her. 

The summer has been very busy and taking us in different directions than the Hansford County Golf Course on the same day.

Driving home, even though they whipped us...I got kind of sentimental.

These are the things I like about that girl:
She is F.U.N.
She is honest and spits it out
She is funny and makes me laugh
She is competitive which makes me try harder
We grew up during the same time frame in other towns, but would have been good friends if we'd grown up together
She is just a real pleasure to be around!

She does not like her picture made...but she is somewhere in this crowd.  She is wearing a visor signed by Ryan Palmer.  And probably some green shorts.

No comments: