Friday, January 13, 2012

ALOHA

Ok...I clearly do NOT know how to cut up a fresh pineapple!
I should have watched this video first, but I was kind of in a hurry to go take photos at a basketball game for the HPO, and besides...is it really that hard?

Tomorrow is DOUBLE celebration.  Baby peep is in a wedding of her bff and her golf buddy bf's brother is having his wedding shower.  I am responsible for hemming dress and fresh pineapple.

Oh how do I get myself into these things?  I don't hem...I hot glue!  Or in case of hurry...gray tape.

And I CLEARLY do NOT know how to cut up a fresh pineapple!

But I will share my technique for cutting fresh pineapple.  Some might like it.

Go to lame grocery store in case you need to blame your lousy pineapple on lame grocery store which isn't quite so lame anymore since they sell beer, wine and pina colada mix.


Purchase all ingredients

Next:
Chilled glass
Ice
Eldorado Rum
Mexican Pina Colada Drink
Shake
Garnish with slice of smashed pineapple.
x2...or x3...or however long it takes you to cut pineapple taking special care with sharp knife.

Place in baggy and leave on hostess doorstep with note that you have to hem bridesmaid dress and won't make it to the shower.

And then have another???

No comments: