Tuesday, January 24, 2012

PATRON OF THE BEES


This Christmas I gave my bff a book of saints.  She's Catholic and I am a Catholic wannabe.  The book was beautiful and I knew she would enjoy it.

This past week we were on a business trip together and it was the first time I'd seen her since Christmas.  She told me how much she loved the book and that she thought it was so sweet that I had placed the blue satin marker at the patron bee saint.

I had not put it there...but someone did.

Over the years because I love bees so much and because they are such a part of the history of 822, she has given me many sweet little bee gifts.

Not that many people would even think twice of something like that happening.  It's a shame that more people don't notice and enjoy these tiny little presents from heaven.  They are very soulful!
Every morning Bernard would ask himself, “Why have I come here?”, and then remind himself of his main duty – to lead a holy life.


No comments: