Monday, January 9, 2012

SISTER'S HANDS

This weekend was spent in a most fun way!  A new plan for two old sisters!  After the holiday rush, we will take a few days to visit each other's houses.

This weekend, I went to visit her.
We painted a few  pieces of furniture.
I taught her a few tricks and she taught me a few!
We drank garage cold beer, and listened to some KC and the Sunshine Band with a little Jewel mixed in.
We skulked about the flea markets and antique stores, hung out with her kids and our husbands, watched Bridesmaids and drank coffee and caught up on what really matters...which is

a whole lot of nothing except that we really really love each other and and even though I just left her, I can't wait to see her when she comes to my house this week.

We will just drink beer.

No comments: