Monday, December 12, 2011

DEAR MR. NAPKIN HEAD

Well...you did it to me again. 

Just when I had a very fun night planned to attend a KC and the Sunshine Band (nearly) rockin' the Christmas Tree night....after a most wonderful Nutcracker ballet....I stopped off for a snackipoo...

at sister friend's house and we had a glass of wine or two while we waited on the club to open.
I must admit we had our doubts when the start time was 9:45 in Arlington and the comments contained snippets such as Wrinkle Ranch....

While we waited...we trekked on upstairs-- full of olives in 8 ways and cheese in 15...to watch you in

The Holiday

oh my....Mr. Napkin Head

You make a girl(s) wanna stay home under the cuddly down comforters on a cold chilly winter night and forget all about dance plans in some far off town...too late...too cold...too potentially less interesting

than watching you make Cameron Diaz and others in the immediate vicinity

S.W.O.O.N.

No comments: