Saturday, March 3, 2012

FIDDLING

Is a lot like piddling and another thing I forgot to mention about what I love?

I love photofiddle

We got baby bo peep a tutu..this is just a random action shot of a twirl when she could barely walk that I had fiddled in the oil paint style.  It's on a 12 x 12 canvas and here's what I love about it

1. Her
2. His hand with our wedding ring waiting to catch her if she falls
3.Her little pigtails
4. that tiny pink tutu

You can't do this all over your house (unless you want to)
but it is an awesome look here and there

Precious Art

4 comments:

for the love of a house said...

that is just adorable- I love it! I also love wee little towns in the Texas panhandle! I wonder if I've driven through?!!

happy weekend,
joan

Señorita said...

Oh, so cute!!! I love the reasons why you love it :)

http://www.ladyonaroof.com/

Leslie said...

OMG - so sweet. Love your blog and I'm not getting your posts for some reason.. Thank you so much for your sweet comment - so funny about the tape! Good idea! I always say I'll just pull my hair back in a really tight pony-tail :) ha! Anyway, I'm 52 and with-ya-sista!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

leslie

Barefoot in Blue Jeans said...

Too cute and I love this idea. I just started following you. Have a great Sunday.