Friday, March 23, 2012

SOAP LOVE

So....I have sour dough bread rising ready for step II

I have last night's "happy hour turned supper" dishes to do

Tomorrow is the newest bride and groom's wedding shower and all the family is due to arrive soon
Y.A.Y.  did I say 
YAY?

and what praytell do I find myself doing in all the hubub?

Of course what any sane person in my situation would be doing...piddling with my soap!

I had this vision last night about 2 AM.  Soap from Italy from bo peep, zebra plate I painted when I had a kiln at my art gallery...I like...good vision

Always a bee

I really mean ALWAYS a bee

Brings me back to the day when I had the Bishop Cottage and always had fancy hotel soaps from our travels to put in a pretty jar for guests.

my newest green plate

Shells and soaps....of course!

kind of masculine

How many jars of soap can one woman have?

Gosh I love this little peacock plate...I actually have four, but really, don't you think four plates of soaps would be a little much?

I have four of these too...see above

oh...how precious!

This will go in my master bath...IF and WHEN it ever gets built!

yeah?

Coach Been might get a little annoyed when he finds this near his sink when he gets here...
but he better get used to it!

Because his mother-in-law-to-be

 kinda loves her some soap




4 comments:

By Nela said...

Me gusta!!!
Feliz fin de Semana.
Un abrazo. Manoil

LKB said...

Got to be the "cleanest" post I've ever read! Beautiful soaps....I have soap envy.

designchic said...

I love soap too and have several of the same ones...makes such a pretty bathroom!

Maureen Stevens said...

adore soaps & their packaging & ur containers r just adorable!