Saturday, March 17, 2012

OPTIMISM--ALWAYS

Sometimes when the project before me gets to be too overwhelming
The destruction is almost too much to see beyond
The end is so far from where you are

I take a tour of my pretty little bathroom

Always a live green plant (PURA VIDA)

Always a jar full of soap

Always always an antique

Always the unexpected

Always a tiny little surprise that makes a big impact

Always music
(please forgive the view, it is on "the list")

Always more

Always a pretty chandy or two

Always and I mean always a memory

Always a save if you can

Always a collection

Always some love

For sure always some original art

Always the ceiling
(don't forget it's 1/5 of your room)

Always and I really mean it, always THE BEE

Always some pretty shiny glass

Always make your guest feel they are special in your home

Always a cute little rug on your cute little hex

Always a dreamy glow

And never forget what you always knew

You can do it.  You CAN do it!

YOU
CAN
DO
IT

2 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Thank YOU for sharing and your bathroom resembles mine so much!!!! HAPPY DAY LOVING THOSE AROUND YOU! Anita

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I enjoyed your beautiful bathroom's tour, thanks for sharing. You are right about all the ALWAYS, I like them too. I just came to visit you from someone's blog and your blog's title caught my eye: PURA VIDA...and yeah, I live that way too. I became your follower, hope you visit me and follow too. Enjoy the weekend.
FABBY